Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Welcome to Singapore Polytechnic Buddhist Society's BS Day 2005 website. My name is Derrick and I will be the person updating this website. A short introduction of myself: -

I joined SPBS last July with the interest of learning more on buddhism. As I attended more activities, such as Dharma talks, meditation classes and Sing-a-Long sessions, I became very attached (pun intended) to this club. I soon started a slow shift in lifestyle to become a Buddhist practitioner. Since the club has given me so much knowledge, fun, laughter, peace, piti (wordly) and a strong sense of belonging, I have decided to stick to serving this club till the end of my studies at Singapore Polytechnic. At this juncture, I am the current Public Relations Officer of the SPBS Council (40th batch).

1 Comments:

At 10:27 PM, Blogger LKS said...

Hi,

I am proud to learn that SPBS has just celebrated its 40th Birthday.

I was the Chairman of the SPBS from 1969-1970 and the Society was formed only a few years then.

I wish all of you all the best. Hope to meet up one day.

With metta,

KS

 

Post a Comment

<< Home